January 2016 Current Household (UPDATE)

Watch my December 2015 Current Household to understand what is happening now :)
CLICK HERE to watch it.


JANUARY 2016


Well things have changed in the Altman household and Londyn's life has definitely changed for the better. She is no longer a single mother and has two more kids. Yep she has four children! Although Little Johnny and Paris are no longer adorable little kiddies but Young Adults!

Little Paris and Johnny
And let me just tell you Paris could pass off as Londyn's TWIN SISTER - she looks so much like her it's unreal.

Paris (as a teen) and Londyn 

I don't want to say too much here as I explain it all in my video so if you would like to watch it CLICK HERE!

To read about how my current household started all from my original sim Danika Pineda NINE GENERATIONS ago! CLICK HERE......