The Sims 4 Cursed Beauty Challenge by VirtuaLee!

OMG you guys I can finally tell you about the awesome collaboration I have been working on with a new simmer! If you haven't guessed it already I am working with VirtuaLee on her Cursed Beauty Challenge. This challenge was created by Lee herself and she describes it as "a spin-off of the ugly to beauty challenge but its not generational its purely based on maxing levels. One maxed level = [would mean] a change in CAS [Create A Sim]..."

My part in her challenge is to give the main character Kaliani Briggans a makeover in different phases at certain points of the challenge. [TO WATCH THE FIRST PHASE CHANGE CLICK HERE] I won't give away too much away as I'm sure VirtuaLee will describe what will be happening during the videos. I can say that there will be 3 phase changes of Kaliani which obviously include her appearance.

The challenge has already started and the first phase change of Kaliani is happening tomorrow so don't forget to check out my channel and of course VirtuaLee's channel if you haven't already to see the amazing story of Kaliani Briggans evolve.......