One Year YouTube Anniversary is coming! #TheSims4

AHHHHHHH!!! Literally explains my excitement, I cannot believe that I have had my YouTube Channel for almost ONE WHOLE YEAR! When I launched my channel on the 15th February 2015 I had no idea how my channel would grow. I have just passed getting over 900 wonderful and fantastic supporters! You truly have no idea how grateful I am. Thank you to each and every one of you for supporting me and OUR channel.

Over the last year I have met so many wonderful people, including YOU! ;-P I genuinely appreciate every single person who has supported me and shout out to my very first supporter Amanda Simmer! I will never forget that Amanda was my first supporter AND my first collaboration partner. It's about to get real........

Introducing the Naughty and Nice Create A Sim Collaboration!! I did 'nice' and Amanda did 'naughty' This CAS video was the second one to go up on my channel.....



Out of This World!

So my first CAS video was pretty awesim, I decided to create an Alien Sim! Now bare in mind I create Elsie Alien BEFORE Get To Work came out..... so she's technically not an 'Alien' but she could pass off as an Avatar :)





So that's a little bit about my early beginnings of my channel and stay tuned for my one year anniversary this FRIDAY (15TH FEBRUARY) for a special nod to where it all started :)

Once again thank you so much for supporting my channel and my blog!