Upcoming Videos.......

Hi guys! stay tuned to my channel for new videos coming soon.......

I have so many coming soon and I can't be more happier to be back filming again!

I will also try to update my blog more often :)

But for now....

I want to say thanks to my loyal blog readers for continuing to read and support my blog. So as a thank you, you guys will be the FIRST to see a preview for upcoming videos and sometimes the video its self!

Here's a sneak peak about one of my next videos..........

Read more to find out :)





Ta dah!! :) 


(C) OfficialGirlySimmer
A very special makeover video of June Kay is coming tomorrow!! In case you don't know who June is then look below at The Sims 4 cover and she is the girl holding the rose!

To watch the video (available 26/11/15) click here