BRAND NEW CREATE A SIM TAG #TheSims4

Hi!! Me and UnicornMiiwi decided to create a new Create A Sim Tag for The Sims 4, and what's better than a Christmas Tag!

I would like to introduce you to the 'Christmas Red & Green Tag'.

The rules are simple:

  • You can create any sim either male or female, young or old - it's really up to you.
  • The sim you create MUST be wearing ONLY RED AND GREEN (no other colours are really allowed unless they are on an item of clothing e.g a red sweater has some black stripes on it, or a shoe has a gold buckle etc)
  • You can use CC (Custom Content)
  • FINALLY HAVE FUN! 

If you do this video please don't forget to give credit to myself and UnicornMiiWi and link back to our videos. Also post a picture on Twitter and tag me in it I would love to see what you have done!

Click on the image below to watch my version of our tag!