Central Perk in #TheSims4!

Woop now due to Get Together we can have fully functioning Cafe's and Coffee Shops and I immediately thought of giving my sims someplace recognisable and fun for them to drink their morning cup of joe. Don't get me wrong I love the two cafe's that we were given in Get Together but I wanted my sims to hang out at a very famous coffee house from one of my favourite ever  TV shows, yep you guessed it, F.R.I.E.N.D.S! 

I would like to introduce you to Central Perk*. I added in the new espresso bar and machines, decor items and furnishings from the new Expansion Pack and got a few familiar faces to test it out!

Below are some screenshots of my gameplay testing! Enjoy :)




 The girls sitting down waiting to order some coffee and croissants. 






Joey kept on getting pastries and as you know he wasn't about to share them with Chandler as "Joey DOESN'T share food!"



I think Ross was showing Rachel his fossil collection LOL.



Monica enjoying her coffee as the leader of the 'Central Perkers' :)

I had a lot of fun tetsing out Central Perk and I am going to put it in my current household world!
I even had Ross and Rachel have their first kiss inside as fans of the show will know that's where they kissed for the first time in the show - although they weren't alone and it wasn't raining!!


Things escalated quickly for the two and you will see that I have added in one of the special bushes that came with GT, and Ross and Rachel took full advantage.....


Ross and Rachel are definitely not on a break here!


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DOWNLOAD CENTRAL PERK AND THE GANG THEN HEAD OVER TO THE SIMS 4 GALLERY NOW AND SEARCH FOR MY ORIGIN ID GirlySimmer_93









*DISCLAIMER (I did not originally create Central Perk, ian8000 created it as well as all the apartments of Phoebe, Joey, Chandler, Monica, Rachel and Ross. I simply deleted their apartments and redesigned the coffee house with features of Get Together such as the espresso bar, decor items and espresso machines and the toilet too, I also changed the windows and furnishings slightly).