Create A Sim Showcase! (Teens - Elders) #TheSims4GetTogether

Hi guys! So you know The Sims 4 Get Together has finally come out and on the 10th December I recorded two videos showcasing all the Create A Sim (CAS) items for all ages (children, teens, young adults, adults and elders).

I'm absolutely in love with all the CAS items and they can really cater for any age e.g you can make a preppy teen but also some of the outfits would look great on maturer sims! The possibilities are endless and I can't wait to do some CAS videos using the new clothes!

Anyway I decided to do two separate videos so that if you just want to see the kids CAS items you can just watch the one video and if you only want to see the adult CAS items you can just see the video below.

CLICK HERE to see the kids Create A Sim showcase blog post. Trust me you do not want to miss the kids CAS video they have some really cool clothes! Did someone say giraffe onesie?!