Current household....so much drama it's unreal! #TheSims4

Hi guys! Welcome back to my blog!

I decided to film a current household video and let me tell you I absolutely LOVE this family I have been playing them for NINE GENERATIONS! Yep 9!! I can't believe it, I usually get bored after 4 generations and start a new game but nope not with these sims!!

There has been SO MUCH DRAMA over the 9 generations from cheating, kidnapping (hostage holding) and even murder!

We pick up 8 generations later from my first sim the fiery, beautiful, Latina, Danika who had so many relationships and failed marriages. She actually ended up dying of old age without a 'official boyfriend or husband' she wasn't on her own though and had plenty of toy boys to keep her company! Did someone say cougar?

Anyway Danika is going down as one of my all time favourite sims because if it wasn't for her none of them would be here and I wouldn't have had such a good time playing this family. I actually drew out a family tree later and it was intense and crazy to see how many sims have been born and are related to just one original sim.

Danika and Eric in happier times

I am now playing with Danika's Great-Great-Great-Great Grandaughter, Londyn Altman, and just thinking about this blows my mind. I should also add here that Londyn is also Eric Lewis' (original townie in Willow Creek) Great-Great-Great-Great Grandaughter!! Yep it's true. 


Londyn Altman

I wont' say too much here as I have explained it all in my video so why not check it out? CLICK HERE or on the image below to watch my current household!