The Sims 4: Movie Hangout Stuff is coming to a game near you! #TheSims4




Woop guys we are getting a brand new stuff pack! I am excited but mostly about the new hair, clothes and furniture. Although having a popcorn machine in my sims kitchen (next to their ice-cream maker) is pretty cool!

The new stuff pack comes out on the 12th January 2016 - worldwide!!! And will retail at £7.99/$10 - so not too bad.

I am excited about the style of this pack being a bit bohemian and not so modern - we've had a lot of modern stuff and it's good to shake things up.

I seriously cannot wait to see what people build and create with the new items. I for one know that my sims will be getting a bohemian makeover!

Here are just a few screenshots of some of my favourite things.... enjoy!


Who doesn't love popcorn?

The outfits are so cool!
That TV is HUGE!
These hairs are too good!!
Hairstyles from the back
Kids can also enjoy the new objects!


Shush, the movie has started!! ;)