TWIN ALERT!! #THESIMS4

Those of you who follow me on Twitter (and even those who have been keeping up to date with my current household) will know that one of my 8th generation sim's - Londyn Altman (I'm now on 10 generations btw) eldest daughter Paris (who has a twin brother) could pass of as her twin!! Don't believe me? Take a look for yourself......

Londyn (left)                                       Paris (right)

Altogether Londyn has four children - one boy and three girls. Johnny (her son and Paris' twin brother), Paris, Dakota and Chelsea. You may have noticed a theme with the girls' names.......

Johnny and Paris have a different father to Dakota and Chelsea. I won't say too much because I have made current household videos on my YouTube channel explaining this.

Anyway here are all of Londyn's girls.....


Oh and let me tell you that Paris' daughter Lacey (first,10th Generation Sim!!) looks EXACTLY like how Paris and Londyn did when they were children..... so I think we may have another look alike on our hands!

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY CURRENT HOUSEHOLD VIDEOS AND BLOG POSTS TO KEEP UP WITH THIS FAMILY! 

NEW FEBRUARY (2016) CURRENT HOUSEHOLD!