Toddlers? #TheSims4

Do you guys think we will ever get toddlers in The Sims 4? I'm kind of on the fence about it. I really want them but I don't think we'll get them for a while yet. Every time I think The Sims team are going to announce something big, I get all excited hoping it's toddlers.... but no.... it never is :(

It's kind of strange because we haven't had a Game Pack/Stuff Pack yet this month (March) and the Sims team have actually announced that we are not getting either this month, BUT we are getting a patch. Now this makes me wonder, are they working on something big? Is that why we are not getting any game/stuff packs this month? Could whatever they are working on come in the March patch? Is it toddlers? Is it something else? I really don't know, but one thing for sure is that when or if toddlers make a return to The Sims 4 I for one will be hitting the roof!