Naughty or Nice...a little backstory #TheSims4

The second video I ever published on YouTube was a collab with Amanda Simmer. We decided to a 'Naughty or Nice' video, where one of us would create a 'naughty' sim and the other would create a 'nice' sim. I did nice and she did naughty.

Here's my version of 'nice'..... introducing Rebeca Whitlock.

CLICK HERE to watch the original CAS.


However, the story does not end there. To celebrate my one year on YouTube I messaged Amanda and asked her if she would be interested in redoing our collaboration but switching what we originally did. Therefore she would do 'nice' and I would do 'naughty'.

I was so excited to do this again and we actually uploaded the video on the same day we did the previous year (February 16th). I couldn't decide what sim to create so I thought I would use my original sim from this collab Rebeca Whitlock (above) and give her a 'naughty' makeover!


I think we can say that my thumbnails have improved! I love the way Rebeca turned out (both times!) and I think she looks beautiful either way.

Anyway this was just a fun little post giving you guys a backstory to the whole 'Naughty Or Nice' collab idea.

CLICK HERE to watch Rebeca Whitlock as a 'Naughty' sim.