I'm back bishes.... #TheSims4

Hey guys if you have been following me for a while you'll know I did take a little unannounced break (on Youtube, I was still on Twitter - follow me!)  a while back - not intentionally, life got in the way... - but don't worry guys OGS is back and I'm so ready for what is next.

So what's happened since I've been away..... YOU GUYS WE GOT TODDLERS!!!

To celebrate this joyous and well overdue occasion I created a adorable toddler and her sassy mother. Check out the CAS here:



Also we got VAMPIRES! So I may have started a new current household that is drama central! Check it out here - the title is Vampires & Kidnapping, so you know it's good...



I hope you wonderful people stick around. And for those of you who continue to support me, here's one GIANT VIRTUAL HUG! XXX