@KYLIEJENNER GLOW UP CC LIST #THESIMS4

Hey guys! I hope you liked my makeover on Kylie Jenner. If you have no idea what I'm talking about CLICK HERE...


If you've already seen the makeover and you want the custom content links then here you go:

Everyday

Skin: [X]
Hair: [X]
Eyes: [X]
Eyebrows: [X]
Eyelashes: [X]
Highlight: [X]
Contour: [X]
Eyeshadow: [X]
Eyeliner: [X]
Lipstick: [X]
Jumpsuit: [X]
Nails: [X]
Choker: [X]
Earrings: [X]
Shoes: [X]

Formal

Hair: [X]
Eyebrows: [X]
Shoes: [X]
Dress: [X]

Athletic

Hair: [X]

Sleepwear

Hair: [X]

Party 

Hair: [X]
Choker: [X]
Dress: [X]
Shoes: [X]

Swimwear

Hair: [X]
Bikini: [X]


Don't forget this Wednesday (13th September 2017) Kendall Jenner is getting a glow up too!

If some links are missing they are either old or deleted (by the creator) pieces of CC. I will try my best to get most of the CC for you. Please be patient.